Thursday, June 12, 2008

California...

I was thinking about listing all the things we love about CA, particularly OC, but I tought to myself "hey, I just posted about how much time I don't have(but I gotta say, having all your projects done and just finals left really frees up time)" so I'll just mention one or two things.

Last weekend I decided it was time to get away. So I dropped everything. I figured Eddie can hold down the fort with the house and I could go see my BFF, Ani, and her new baby, Kate, and help my lil' sis, Kelsie, drive back to UT (she's been living at my grandma's house in CDM for the past about 5 months). So I took a test before I was even kinda ready for it and got on the plane. I got a "C." The reason I tell myself to be ok with that is because I didn't deserve any better. I didn't study and I only went to class 1/2 the time. And look what I got instead of a good grade!


This is Big Corona in Corona Del Mar- like a 2 minute walk from my grandma's. This is where I laid out and fell asleep (I was so excited! I woke up really early because I was thrilled to be in CA) and I completely fried just the back half of my body. Now my back itches soooo bad. I'm just waiting to start peeling! But it felt of so good to be on the sand.

And then Ani and her hubby and baby plus Kelsie and I went to lunch at fishermans, the restaurant at the base of the San Cletente Pier.

Ani and I would always go there in high school and it was so fun.


I got to meet baby Kate! Ani, you made something so beautiful! I've been excited to meet her. Her parents loved her so much even before she was born so I knew she must be special!

I know this isn't even enough to start a comprehensive list of things we love about CA, but if there is anything you feel strongly about, leave a comment!

4 Comments:

Blogger Aubrey said...

Bree i feel strongly sad about not seeing you since I've been home. I'm coming up for a few days in July...I've got to see you. you look and sound great! I love your blog! ps. good luck with the house!! How exciting!

June 12, 2008 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Ani said...

I think you need to move back! Fishermans and the beach could be a weekly thing!

June 12, 2008 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger KEH said...

I like the green room, jelly bean hunts and dress up tea party's.

June 14, 2008 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I want to go...

June 14, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home