Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Up A River Without A Paddle

well, not really completely without a paddle. I think thats the overly dramatic Bree that we all know and love. The one we can't really take seriously. BUT BELIEVE THIS! An apartment that will rent month to month would really be appreciated.

Here's the deal: At the end of July (the 31st) we're getting kicked out of our current apartment. Kinda hallelujah (if you've lived at harmony square you'd get it). But our house that we're building isn't expected to be ready until October or November. I know, I know...we've put in bathtubs but it still doesn't have running water! I'm not much for camping. So that leaves without a place to live for 3 or 4 months.

So here are the requirements. 1. It needs to rent month to month 2. It needs to be cheap because we want to save $ so we can have furniture.

I was hoping if I didn't take responsibility to find a place to live the whole crisis would go blow over. But now its just over a month away. If we can't find a place to move to, we won't be under the over-pass. We can always move in with my parents. We would just feel bad using their utilities and taking advantage of them. And having to listen to my brother's alarm go off in the next room for a couple of hours as he sleeps through it. But yeah, if you know of a place, please be giving and tell us about it! If not, well, the world keeps turning!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nic & Kandis said...

I know there are a lot of people in our ward moving away this summer so I will see if there are any basement apartments around here that would be available for a few months!

June 18, 2008 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

you could come kick it in California! I'd be happy to put you up for a couple of weeks!

June 18, 2008 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger Ani said...

It is all about mooching from the parents. hit 'em up!

June 20, 2008 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger bradget said...

I'd go on Craig's list. You could search through the offered apartments and then put up your "need" in the "wanted" section. That site performs miracles all the time :)

June 24, 2008 at 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home