Sunday, July 13, 2008

Eddie's TV Debut

Eddie left for a business meeting that was at 6 last night, and I finished up some homework, and then I flipped on the TV. "I Love 2000" was on VH1 and I was watching that. Its kind of the year in review. Which makes me happy because I was 15 in 2000 and Eddie was 22. Yes, we are that retarded. We love VH1. But in our defense, we hadn't changed the channel since "The Drug Years" was on because we hadn't turned on the TV.

Well I was really happy about this. I kind of love "Best Week Ever" on VH1(this show is kinda like that but its a whole year); thats how I get my news when I have time to watch TV. That is how I am always so up to date and current...

Anyway, Eddie came home around 10, and he immediately made me go outside to the parking garage to look at how the little birdies had hatched in the nest in the garage. Then we went back in and a minute later...listen to this...the show was talking about Napster, which must of happened in 2000, and one guy was saying how he imagined a dorky Asian kid with a big forehead to have started it. And they showed this picture...



We can die now. Eddie was on "I Love 2000." What more could he ask for? What more can anyone ask for? Well I guess maybe your TV debut could not look so humiliating...

5 Comments:

Blogger KEH said...

That is a miraculous story. Jordan and Patrick and I are laughing so hard!! We love you guys! xoxoxo

July 13, 2008 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger barbara said...

Business meetings at 6 p.m. on Saturday night?????

July 13, 2008 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

Too funny!

July 13, 2008 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

How funny!!!

I saw this is the news and I thought you had posted something about it a while ago... http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,5143,700242992,00.html

July 13, 2008 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger McGraths said...

I was seriously cracking up so hard (out loud) when I read this. I had to read it to Dylan. That's a great picture of Eddie.

July 21, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home