Monday, July 14, 2008

Tomatoes

One of the times I was in China I was at this place where you can get foot massages and they give you complimentary food and drinks that you can order. I love China! You can live so well! So this time I ordered this fruit platter (I actually went there every time I was in China, but this was the only time I ordered the fruit platter). Out came my fruit platter and here is what was on it:

-Apple slices (normal)
-Cherry Tomatoes (not so normal)

And that was it.

And then! I was walking to work in the RB and sitting in the hall was an Asian man eating a snack. He was bitting into some fruit...what is it?...I looked close. It was a tomato!



What is with the Asian culture and tomatoes? I think its because they are more intelligent than the Caucasians. A more developed culture. Think about it...they're culture has been around much longer than ours, and they have realized that a tomato is a FRUIT. Weird...I know. But either way, I don't know if I can eat a tomato like an apple.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

I know im behind, but I LOVE YOU IN THOSE HM shirts. BLESS YOU.

July 14, 2008 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

My sister eats them like apples too! I swear, and she is 100% white. Maybe I'll tell her it's a smart-people thing...

July 14, 2008 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Nic & Kandis said...

I love tomatoes...I can totally eat them plain!

July 14, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home