Friday, August 29, 2008

Update!

Its that time again! The time where I like to tell you/show you all the amazing things I've done. Im sure that time comes more often than it should. But I'm really proud of myself over this. Look at what I built.



This is the last update on my house you will get until it is done. I need some shock value, don't I?! It probably would have been more shocking if it went from an empty lot to finished house, but I'm so excited!

Listen to what I have. I have a roof. I have siding. Unpainted, but I still have it. I have 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, and an unfinished basement. I have a driveway, stairs and a walk way. I have a husband cutting underlayment in the background. You can't see them, but I have two old mini tractors sitting in my yard. I'll tell you what else I have. A bunch of cigarette butts around my floor. I have lots of half empty coke cans around my house. And I also have had a husband with a nail sticking out of his wrist. But I will take these things. I will take not having a Saturday for 9 months. I will take the butts and empty cans. And as long as it is not MY wrist, I will take the nail, too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Yay! I wish I had all those things... Can't wait to see the finished product!

August 29, 2008 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger brinley said...

girlfriend bree,

i have a housewarming present for you.! i went to go drop it off in the locker room only to find it CLOSED?! for CLEANING?! so anyways, i might hand it off to good old chad reynolds, or it might have to wait for christmas time (maybe that will be better anyways?). I LOVE YOU! I MISS YOU! i leave on monday! i want to come see your house it better be done by christmas time, start cleaning all those damn cigarettes. grossnasty.

LOVE!
brinley

August 30, 2008 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

It looks so good!! You guys are seriously amazing for BUILDING it!

August 31, 2008 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

This is so awesome! Kim Edwards left a comment on my blog saying that you did this house building thing! We are starting on our house at the end of this month...how crazy is that. It was fun to brows your blog and see some of your pics from your experience...I am a bit nervous about all the work it is going to take. But I am soooo excited! I just really really really hope I don't get a nail stuck in me!

Anne

http://floralshowers.com/random-stuff/going-construction/

August 4, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home