Friday, August 8, 2008

8/8/08

Today is Eddie's big day -- he is 30. What a wonderful day for your 30th birthday -- I guess if you have to turn 30 it might as well be on a cool date, like 8/8/08. But the thing is, Eddie is going to be 60 and still look 30 and hes going to have the wife who looks like an old hag by then. Plus... is that boy young at heart or what?!


"I'm so excited I just can't hold it in!"

That's like a greeting card. Thats the little quote that is inside of it (Alison, I learned that trick from you!). But at the same time, he is shy about letting people know of his excitement. And I bet shy that I'm showing my beloved readers a picture of him on the toilet. But you could find that picture on the internet anyways.

Well Eddie I love you. And I will be with you even after I turn 30 too.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jordan P said...

Happy birthday Eddie!

August 8, 2008 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Eddie!! Definitely a cool date.

Do you two want to join us at the lake next Friday? We have a few families going and we're planning on BBQing and also rented some waverunners. We'll just head to Utah Lake down center street. :-D

August 8, 2008 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Jessica W said...

You guys are so cute Bre! Happy b-day to eddie!

August 8, 2008 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger J & J said...

truly an incredible post. love you bree and happy birthday eddie!

August 9, 2008 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Eddie!

August 9, 2008 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger KEH said...

Loving the both of you!!! Only a couple months until we can be together 24/7!! How excited are you?!?!

August 9, 2008 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

Happy Birthday Eddie! Cool date.

I worked at the temple on Friday and we had 27 weddings! Crazy. I guess all the brides figure their husbands can never forget their anniversary!

How's the house?

August 11, 2008 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Happy Birthday Eddie!!

Weren't there supposed to be some unicorns?? We were looking forward to those pics.

August 12, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home