Monday, October 20, 2008

I Am A Domestic Goddess

And let me tell you how that came about. I bought a very incredibly cute apron. And it just so happens that I do love to bake. Really, I like to make any form of dessert. So without further explanation, here is my new love that makes me THE BEST HOUSEWIFE EVER!



How can a girl have an apron like that an not be an incredible, domestic, housewife. You see, I got a large amount of aprons (like 10) for my wedding but they're all the skirt sized apron (I swear they all got together and decided I need an apron so I cook more or something! Don't get me wrong, they're all darling but I wanted a full sized one. I swear, if you gave me a skirt one I meant what I said in the thank you card: I LOVE IT! And I use it lots). So isn't that one just special?!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Adorable!! Are you in your new house already?

October 20, 2008 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Ani said...

How cute are you?!?!

October 20, 2008 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Shannon J. said...

Can't wait to see you Saturday at the shower! I talked to Heather today and we might be getting together Thursday night to do a little prep work and watch the Office. We will give you a call if you would like to help us out. :)

October 20, 2008 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

It is so cute Bre! Where did you get it?

October 20, 2008 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

So retro and SO cute!

October 21, 2008 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger J & J said...

you really do look like the best housewife ever! you are very pretty brea.

October 21, 2008 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Amazing apron, kitchen, housewife.

I have a good friend who likes to say that every woman's dream is to be a stay at home wife... not to be confused with a stay at home mom who has children to take care of. Just a stay at home wife who can sleep in, work out, cook, and do whatever she pleases all day!

October 23, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home