Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Weiner Poopy

Ok This is funny. My soon to be new neighbor, Ashley Warcup, told me to look this up a while ago and I just did, and I think its silly. I know most of you have probably already seen this, but its new to me. So please, enjoy.



Here are some of my favorite highlights...

~When the lady is explaining how the ransomer must be kid because of the little lines around the word Jesus because "no adult is going to waste time doing that." she's a real Sherlock, guys.

~ "I thought 'my gosh- sometime like that is going to be safe in your yard.' It wasn't. It wasn't." So dejected.

And although this video is funny, it makes me sad. Because it makes me realize that I am not funny. Not at all. And whoever "stole Jesus," they're funny. They're funny.

2 Comments:

Blogger queenieweenie said...

thanks for the giggles...I needed it.

October 8, 2008 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

That is so funny. Oh my gosh. That lady is so hurt by those people. Poopie!

October 8, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home