Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Painting

Well I told you I'm not posting any more pictures of my house. But this isn't of my house. It's the people who work on my house. See how much fun this is:

These men were getting ready to paint the interior.

Lucky for us, one of our new neighbor's Dads was an interior painter, by trade. So this one older man did pretty much all of our painting for us, except one house. But its not my house! Someone else can do it.




I know you can't tell who this picture is of, so I'll tell you. The short one is Eddie, with out neighbor Royce. They didn't need to put these suits on, they just knew how much fun it would be. I went to get breakfast, and came back, and THEY WERE PLAYING DRESS-UP! If you think you have the most mature husband, well we will have to duke that one out. MINE IS!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica W said...

Hey Bre! So I found that ad of Eddie and I'm going to save it for you...I'll try bringing it to church. also, can you email me your mailing address (prinjess@gmail.com). Thanks!

September 24, 2008 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger darcie said...

shout out to eddie! hey dude, we saw white on rice (the movie we recorded music for with tim koide) and low and behold at the end there was a credit for "eddie's body" the pop hit. unfortunately it was spelled "edie's body."

September 27, 2008 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Jordan P said...

They're about to take E.T. away right there.

September 29, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home