Friday, October 10, 2008

Here is a New Feature

I've never seen this before! Maybe you have, I don't know. But how sad/ridiculous/funny is this? Gmail has this new feature that we can activate that enforces a quick test before you send an email at a certain time of day. Its called "mail goggles." One must prove they're in the right state of mind by responding to a few simple math problems before they email and tell their big crush that there is love.

This is why we paid attention in math class! So we can prove we're not drunk! But if the test to prove you're not drunk involves touching your finger to your nose, well then I am screwed. Can't do that!

Here is it. Tell me if you can do it. If it wasn't for my Nintendo DS brain games, I wouldn't be so good at my multiplication tables.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Mitch sent me the link to this the other day! It is so hilarious!

October 15, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home