Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Blogging Friday

I learned some new trivia:

They call it "black friday" because its the day businesses start turning a profit. They leave the red bottem line (from not making money) to positive reurns, which is black instead.
See, I bet you alreãdy knew that little trivia, but if not, there ya go. Eddie just told me that "everyone knows that, Bree" but I really don't think so. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not stupid.
So this "black blogging friday" actually uses "black" in a diffent way. Think the black plague instead. No one, I mean NO ONE on my reading list of blogs, blogged yesterday (thanksgiving) or today (friday) and that makes me sad. And my day started at 6 AM at Home Depot (that's what happens when you're a "home owner") and I still found time to tell you that I AM THANKFUL for YOU! Because I am. And I want you to know that.

PS- I made this whole post from my much loved Blackberry Curve, which, I repeat, I love, made possible through vocational rehabilitation.

3 Comments:

Blogger queenieweenie said...

I, for one, did not know that's what it meant either. So there Eddie!

December 3, 2008 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Aubrey said...

So some how our wedding announcement we tried to send to you and your parents got back to us :( Send me your address again!
aubs03@gmail.com

December 5, 2008 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger barbara said...

I thought black
Friday had something to do with jumping out of windows because you lost all your money in the stock market!!! - so there, Eddie. xoxoxox

December 17, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home