Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We're Done!

We passed our final inspection! Yay for us! And for all of the other people we've been inconveniencing! And my Dad for helping so much

Here is my Dad and his brother, Ken, using their grandfather (my great-grandfather), Hearl's, drill.
And I'd show you pictures of the outside, but that will be soon. When I am there in the day. But let me tell you, it is RAD.
So the house can pass an occupancy inspection, but that does not mean we are finished. There is still work to be done. Hardwood is on its way and we're doing brick work. And it will be the coolest house in Provo, just you wait and see!

3 Comments:

Blogger queenieweenie said...

Yea!!! I can't WAIT to see the finished product.

November 6, 2008 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Brett & Syd said...

Congratulations Bree! i am so excited for you guys, that is awesome!

November 7, 2008 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

YAY!! I'm so glad it passed!

November 8, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home