Friday, October 31, 2008

Pleading...!

Guys, I don't want you to feel like our friendship is contingent upon anything. I want you just to feel unconditional love from me. But lets be honest here. Sometimes there is a contingency. Like when my house is going to have final inspection on Monday (the 3rd) and my house is so not clean. And the plumbing needs finishing. And blah blah blah. So tomorrow I'm gonna be finishing all the building stupid stuff, and then Sunday night (I KNOW! The sabbath!) I'm going to clean. And here I am on my knees, praying, begging, and pleading, that I can have some help. And trust me, I'm cute when I'm feeling helpless. And I'm feeling helpless right about now.

Now the excuses...

Eddie has been gone all week and I've been relying on my Dad to do all the "manly" stuff...ie. installing toilets.

Also...I was in a coma. Never forget this! Think of the brownie points you'll earn with God. YOU HELPED THE DISABLED GIRL! Never mind that my coma was over 3 years ago, still! Think of all the crap people who are presumed as retarded go through, and then you'll feel charitable. Help me!

Just leave a comment (or email me at breanneking@gmail.com) and let me know what I can do to get you to come. Like "I will come if you provide ding-dongs" or whatever YOU want.

Another thing, don't feel like I will hate you if you can't come because you live out of state, or you have a family reunion this weekend....only if you feel its more important to go to the fireside or something...Guys I am SOO kidding! ...sort of....

But really, only slight pressure from me.

Please come help me clean windows, and vacuum, and clean bathtubs, and remember...Many hands make light work! So please tell you friend that there is service to be done. Or your sister. Or cousin.

Have I begged enough? 5 PM on Sunday, November 2nd, 2008. Please let me know if you can come. Heaven forbid I get all ready for helpers and then no one is there. If no one can come, thats fine. I'll deal. But I just don't want to expect something and then not have it happen. And my house is on 400 E 127 S in Provo. The brown house in between two green ones. And just thing...you get a sneak peek.

Please. Please. Please.

5 Comments:

Blogger brinley said...

bree if i lived in utah right now i totally would come! not even joking! to make up for the fact that i'm not there maybe i'll make you some really good Hannah Montana cupcakes when I get back, as a housewarming gift. or something.
love from china,
Brinley

November 1, 2008 at 1:16 AM  
Blogger Ani said...

i will come if you buy me a plane ticket! And heal my nasty cold! And bring my grandpa back to life so i wont be at a funeral! Can you swing that?!
Love you! I really wish I was there!

November 1, 2008 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Gooch Family said...

Same as the others, you know I would be there to help you if I lived there! Hope you get some helpers and can't wait to see pictures of your house when it's all done!

November 1, 2008 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Courtney N said...

Sorry! Im in NV! Good luck!

Love, Courtney Neilson

p.s. It was so fun to see you last weekend! Im going to have to echo Aubrey and say that I love your short hair!

November 1, 2008 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger J & J said...

it's tuesday, and i JUST read your post. forgive me, please. i would've been there. i really, really would have. email me if you need any more help.

jenna.vela@gmail.com

much love, hope it went well!

November 4, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home