Monday, November 17, 2008

Park City!

Ok, so this is old. Sorry I haven't been keeping this up to date. If I was busy before, its worse now. We're doing our flooring and stuff before we move in. Did you know they make you put carpet in even if you will pay for your own hardwood?! We put in and paid money for carpeting that we then ripped right out. Perfectly good, new, stupid carpet. But just you wait -- we'll have the coolest home in all of Provo. Of the whole valley, probably.

Back to my story...

Eddie left me for NYC on Oct. 28 - Nov. 1st. (which, by the way, was very traumatic! I don't know how people are without their spouses for more than a couple days at a time). Anyway, when the cats away the mice will play. Consider me a mouse and Eddie the cat.

My wonderful cousin, Karli, and I went to Park City for a night to watch girl movies, have a spend the night, and I felt like it was time to buy myself some happiness. Which I believe you can do. Whoever said "money doesn't buy happiness" was a fool. A fool, I'm sure.

But anyways, look at our families cabin thingy! It was my grandparents, but they got sick of paying for it just to sit there. So they gave it to their kids (my dad being one.) It was an old miners house and IT IS SO CUTE!!!! It's 11 ft. wide, I believe, and that is it. But 11 ft. of darling!

Here's the living room...


And the kitchen...


And since you can't tell, I'm sure, here's a bedroom...


So this is an advertisement. Go here to rent it! For a special weekend or something.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ani said...

How fun!!
I will never forget when we went there in college and spent the night. We were so scared. I think it was when it was being redone.

November 17, 2008 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

that is so cute! if my family would fit i'd rent it in a second!

November 19, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home