Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fridge/Freezer

This is a tag, which really appealed to me cuz of the simple requirement. And plus, my friend, Andrea, said she likes to see peoples fridges. So I hope this gives you insight.
I obviously spend way to much of my free time on decorating my home. This uneven spending of free time is evident when ya see my fridge



And pantry

(notice we really haven't gotten around to re-hanging the door. That's why most of my house isn't so cool). Also, in this household we like to eat some food, put it in tupperware and in the fridge, and forget about it until mold grows about a month latter. And we haven't been in this house for a month, so its still with us.

Does anyone else feel like I'm showing you my house on MTV Cribs? Just minus the bottles of cristal? You know, that show YOU stopped watching in HS? I have yet to grow out of my CVHS years.

I tag anyone else who doesn't have anything better to blog about.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brett & Syd said...

Bree-I am glad you are with me on the twins thing. I totally agree with what you said. Also, Brett and I do the same thing with our leftovers-just leave them in there forever...I have to work on that.

February 9, 2009 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Glauser Fam at a Glance said...

Bree, maybe I'm missing something but I don't see any MILK in your fridge! If you were to open my fridge You wouldn't be able to find anything until after you moved all the milk out of the way. Do you keep it outside in the winter? WTF?

February 11, 2009 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

lie! there is always cherry coke in the king's fridge. i see none!

February 12, 2009 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger The Foote Family said...

You are sooo funny. And I love your house. It looks awesome!

February 15, 2009 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger KEH said...

Come on lover!!! Blog about your V-Day!! I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 17, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home