Friday, January 16, 2009

Unveiling

I know you all can't wait. Your just itching for this post. Oh wait, probably not. But I've been just itching to have a home... so here are some pictures.

Here is the outside:

And yes, we are accepting house warming gifts. Let me know if you need our address, and go ahead, send away!

And here is the front room. Or living room, or whatever you call it. The TV room.

OH AMAZING! We obviously have some work to do still, notice this is the only picture of the inside of my house because we don't even have a dining table. BUT we do have boxes, lots of them.

10 Comments:

Blogger brinley said...

girl! i want to visit! i am back now and living in salt lake but i have to go to provo sometimes sometime soon and i have a present for you for your house!!!!

January 16, 2009 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Wow, I LOVE your new place. And to think, you guys built it! That's so awesome. I really like the brick and hardwood floors.

January 16, 2009 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Shannon Johnson said...

Bree and Eddie,

Your place looks awesome. I am so happy you guys have a house! Enjoy and let us know when we can come over and visit.

:)

January 16, 2009 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Ani said...

I love itttt! I am so happy for you guys! Your furniture is really cute!!

January 16, 2009 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hola! It looks fab

January 17, 2009 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger McGraths said...

I want to see more!

January 17, 2009 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

I love the snow on the house. Congratulations...it's beautiful!

January 17, 2009 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger J & J said...

IM OBSESSED. seriously you have no idea. love it bree.

January 22, 2009 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

BEAUTIFUL and done. What a perfect combo.

I love the brick and the wood.

January 23, 2009 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Brett & Syd said...

I LOVE the exposed brick. The house is beautiful!

January 26, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home