Monday, February 2, 2009

My Grandma's Birthday

On Wednesday night we had a birthday party for my Grandma Everson, my Dad's mom. She flew up from CA and we had a girls party. It was a sleepover, but I couldn't spend the night, but I imagine it was the BEST time.

Here's everyone. Notice I'm kneeling in front of my Grandma with her hands on my shoulders, which I think signifies that I AM THE FAVORITE!!! I fully expect her house in Newport by the beach when she leaves us. But not too soon, I dont think! Also, notice the Aunt folk are T.C. for the birthday crown thing. And in case you were unaware, T.C. = Too Cool

And she brought lots of her old jewelery for us, which seems backwards. For her birthday, she gave US stuff.

She turned 83.

Thanks to my cousin, Jefra, for providing the pictures. You would prefer to see her pictures over most others for sure!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jordan P said...

no way. the reason i'm smiling so big is cause grandma is whispering to me that i'm the favorite.

February 4, 2009 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger barbara said...

I think it was a tie that night!

February 9, 2009 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Darin and Rachel Johnston said...

Oh my gosh! Love the picture with your grandma!

February 18, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home