Wednesday, March 4, 2009

National Square Root Day

Guys! We missed National Square Root day. Or maybe you didn't but I did. Well, Eddie (the Asian- so stereotypically mathematically inclined...) texted me and told me it was square root day but I didn't get it so I just thought "great Eddie. Thats great." as I do need to humor him often. But then, he really told me what it meant and I looked it up and I learned.
It was 3/3/09. 3 X 3 = 9.

AMAZING!!!

There wont be another one until April 4th, 2016.

So I hope you enjoyed your square root day and that you did a celebratory square dance.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Wall Family said...

wow.....never thought about it that way. im bummed we missed it. Hahahaha you guys are so rad.

March 4, 2009 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

my delightful son informed me so luckily i didn't miss it!

March 4, 2009 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Hi Breanne, I worked with Eddie at Rubberball and randomly stumbled onto your blog. Square root day--grrr I'm mad I missed it to! I guess we'll have to make up for it on pie day 3.14!

March 4, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home