Wednesday, March 18, 2009

His Life

I told you I'd tell you guys what Eddie's doing these days, so that I will. I'm telling you partly because most of you like him more than me, which I don't believe is legit, but mainly because he is doing SO much. Eddie is wild.

So here is a little recap of his life. Atleast the past few months.


He's been filming different bands when the come to the SLC/Provo area. He contacts the band, make sure its ok, goes to the venue, films the band's set, and then interviews the band. Now the point to this is that he is starting a blog. Its set to launch next month. And they're doing other stuff besides the blog, but the blog is going to be the first public thing. He's been meeting with about 5 other guys and working REALLY hard to get this audio business started. Its called Motorcade Audio, and trust me, I will tell you more about it and post a link to the blog once it actually launches and everything.


And more filming.


And here is one of the bands he filmed and interviewed, Shark Speed.


And he was also Chris Purdie for the Chris Purdie Project. That thing was confusing to me. If you want to know about it, go to Chris's page.

3 Comments:

Blogger i'm jefra... said...

ROFL!! it was confusing to me too. but it made me think a lot. hard. too hard. i'm not that used to thinking i guess.

xo

March 18, 2009 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger barbara said...

I love that sweet Eddie face!! Has he cut his hair? Where are his parents? e mail me an answer to these important questions. xoxoxo

March 18, 2009 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger The Wall Family said...

your husband is the best. so creative, and so Eddie......rad.

March 25, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home