Saturday, May 2, 2009

Local Day

They say that we should be supporting our community. Listen to how good I did today. First, I got breakfast at BYU campus. That only kind of counts. Then, I went to the vintage flea market at Velor, put on by Cory Fox and Maht from Coal Umbrella. And after that I went to the Provo Farmers Market. Maybe I didn't buy anything, but one of these saturdays I will! THEN I went to the Beehive Bazaar and got some things. You know, for mothers day and stuff.

Let me tell you about my frind-- at the Beehive Bazaar I got some Pineapple and Mint jam. You'd never think, but let me tell you...Its GREAT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nic & Kandis said...

I went to the beehive bazaare too! There was so much cute stuff there, it made me want to be more crafty!

May 3, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home