Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More Facebook Thoughts...

WHY did I think it was a good idea? WHY did I think it was a good idea to add everyone as a "friend" if I really don't care what they're doing every second of the day but insist on letting me know. Whats with the pressure to have a high number of "friends?" We all know no one has 1,000 real friends. 1,000 acquaintances maybe, but we don't want our page bombarded with 1,000 comments every minute.

What else is going on besides facebook? Well school ended, and the state won't pay for me to go to spring/summer, and it seems like EVERYONE else is staying in Provo, so I can't have many work hours. So I'm pretty much just hanging out this summer, being a domestic housewife. Eddie said wives who lay out in the backyard are seen as sluts, so if I want a tan this summer I'll be getting a 7 peaks pass. And if you know anything about landscapping, and want to plan my landscapping, and are in Provo, lets talk. You make the plan, we'll pay for it. We've got to do that this summer. It seems so daunting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett and Sydnie said...

I would totally lay out in the backyard...but you know me...

April 30, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home