Monday, May 18, 2009

Encores

I think encores are silly things. Really, I kind of have a problem with them. Sometimes I don't care for an encore but I feel peer pressure to clap. Its just...everyone else is doing it. And lets face it, if I was preforming anything, I would hope people liked me enough to clap for me to come back. I do like it, I just don't want to clap that much. And also, serious ADD here. I just want to get in bed and do sudoku.

Another thing, you know they plan for it. They have it on their set list. Don't believe me? Lets talk. They expect it. So what if you don't clap, are they just not going to come out again? I doubt it. Its their plan anyway.

Also, its like a tip. If you don't do an encore, someone will be angry. Or if you dont clap for an encore. Oh the pressure goes both ways. Why don't they just play the extra songs and save the drama and chapped hands. Just cut to the chase- we live in a busy world and everyone has things they need to do. Like sudoku.

Speaking of encores, we went to see The Flight of the Concords. REALLY funny. But you know me, I tune out in about 30 seconds, tops.



You guys are going to think I'm lying...
You're going to think I didn't have fun...
BELIEVE ME!!! It was great!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

I totally agree, and I think it's funny that they plan for the encore as part of the set list ahead of time.

May 18, 2009 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger J & J said...

i just got caught up on your blog and laughed so much. i just love you. like, a lot. can we hang out in the fall please when i get back to utah?

May 21, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home