Thursday, March 11, 2010

Handsome Men Club

Handsome Men Club
We've been a little carried away by youtube for the last little bit. We're having a real hard time breaking the ½ million mark so I check about 10 times a day. But this way you come across all sorts of fun things. I think this video is SO FUNNY. Just watch it. Trust. But I must say, its about 10 minutes long, so get in your lounge chair and grab some popcorn. I think the first half is most funny though, maybe because after 5 minutes, I can't even think to remember my own name.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

That was wonderful!
I can't believe how old some of these guys are starting to look with their salt and pepper hair. It took us a while to recognize some of them.

March 12, 2010 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Heather Bliss said...

Ha ha ha! Love this!

April 4, 2010 at 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home