Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Life!

I feel like things are going so well. So well I'm afraid we're revving up for something really bad happening. Does that make sense to you? Can you talk me out of my worrying?

I don't know if I've ever been happier. Oh just kidding, I've had a great life, except for that one instance were my whole life plan got messed up, and if you don't count the fact that I can hardly stand up without tipping over. But really, you can't beat life behind the orange curtain. I think the only thing that can get better is if I had a really pretty horse.

I'll be going to Abu Dhabi and Dubai the end of this year (thats been a dream of mine for some time), my knitting is all turning out great (and I think I found my hidden talent. I gotta show you some pictures), and there was something else GREAT but I forgot it. Thats not so great, special thanks to the previously mentioned life altering event. OH!! I remember! And it totally relates. The BYU Alum. mag. is doing an article about head injury recovery and they recently took a picture of me! That's fun.

I'm graduating in April, my job prospects at my first choice job is looking pretty good (you can usually get your dream job if you don't have any expectations or require much money), I LOVE my volunteering (teaching horseback riding lessons at a residential treatment center), I couldn't be happier with my home, and when I don't have to shell out cash to the tow truck because I'm sitting on the side of the road, I love my car too. You know how they say "If the wife ain't happy, no one's happy. If the husband ain't happy, no one cares"? Yeah, well, in my family its backwards. Well Eddie is doing some great things these days, and he's happy, so I'm happy! Really, I'm a very simple person. You give me some See's Scotch Mallows and I can hardly contain my joy.

Anyways, back to Eddie's great things. He's making a film right now, and its hard to explain. When he's done editing it I'll post it here. But for now I'll show you some "screen grabs."





You might recognize some of the actors/resses. Again, I'll fill you in more when he's done filming and editing.

Please tell me someones not about to die.

10 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

this film looks amazing! i can't wait to hear more about it! and i think i recognize where it's being filmed.... i may or may not have attended a space camp thing with my elementary school class. twice.

February 22, 2010 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Asian Eddie said...

It's not actually a film; it's a spoof music video. Just to make sure people are clear on what to expect.

February 22, 2010 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Shannon Johnson said...

You are going to Dubai? We must talk about this!

February 22, 2010 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger KEH said...

edward, thank you for clarifying. i was curious. and bree, you forgot to mention how happy it makes you that we live so close to each other!!

and also, my word verification is bungs.

February 23, 2010 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Ooohh.. a music video.. how fun! Eddie looks like he is a mix between Luke Skywalker and a Princess Laya(sp?) with his hair! Ha! I'm so glad that you guys are so happy!

February 23, 2010 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Brett and Sydnie said...

I know the feeling Bree-you feel like everything is great so something bad is coming. Don't worry though, I'm sure everything will be fine. And you're going to Dubai? SO cool!

There might be some freak t-shirt accident at women's issue though...

February 23, 2010 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Breanne King said...

Kar-- yes, of course having you here makes me happy! But you didn't make the list because I NEVER see you! But if I could see you more I would be so happy I'd wet myself.

February 23, 2010 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger KEH said...

here's something that will make you wet yourself...the word verification is piebods.


now that i think about it, eddie should make a movie based on that word.


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXO

February 23, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Jordan P said...

i've totally been to that little space camp place. i don't want to talk about it.

my word verification is leakitoo, which i think should be included in eddie's video about karli's word.

February 26, 2010 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger GG said...

I love all you girls and your comments.......a little worried about Eddie though! xoxoxo

March 5, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home