Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Husband, the Director

Eddie was involved in the creation of two videos recently that are on YouTube so I thought I'd share them. For your viewing pleasure...



This one was for Zumba commercial for a zumba commercial competition. By the way, they won. They had 3 days to get the shoot together and film it and then edit it. It makes me wish I could try Zumba without having the teacher come ask me if I'm alright. I'm just a little bitter about when that happened at a 24 Hour aerobics class. I'm sure the instructor would be especially concerned about me at a class like this.



This one is a Lisa Loeb cover that a group of people in Provo put together. They are calling it "Reliving the 90's." Someone else edited it, Eddie just filmed. Drew Danbury is heading the project and coming up they will have a "Boom Boom Boom Boom" by Venga Boys cover. I've seen the un-edited film...it's funny.

6 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

good job guys!

January 20, 2010 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

bree- you have to come to zumba. ali and i go a lot. we NEED you to be there while we are shaking our hips like Latinas.
ohh and doesnt katie b look so pretty in that video?

good job eddie!

January 21, 2010 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger Breanne King said...

she is SO CUTE!

January 21, 2010 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Jordan P said...

My dad showed me the zumba video the other night and we were so impressed! I want to try it.

January 27, 2010 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger liz said...

you can come to my zumba class anytime! i wont ask!

February 7, 2010 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Heather Bliss said...

Those are awesome videos. Eddie's talented!

February 11, 2010 at 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home