Sunday, November 1, 2009

What I REALLY Did...

I'll show YOU what I really did while Eddie was gone.





I wish I had taken a before picture, because you'd never believe it. It was like an HGTV "reveal." I sort of wish I have videoed Eddie seeing the room the first time. My SO amazing cousin, Karli Haglund, helped me design this little place I like to sleep in. Its not like its really done, it could use some more furniture here and there, but it will do great for now.

I also finished knitting that headband. I'll post a picture later when I'm presentable enough to wear it for you guys. Pressures on! I've actually need to be cute now that I've raised your expectations.

I organized a little Halloween shin-dig. Andrea Williams and Alison Faulkner and I threw a little couples dance party. I feel bad because I swear I did nothing but rent a hot chocolate machine and stuff and they did so much. Eddie pulled in to town a couple hours before we needed to get ready and I sat him down to do his hair before our party. I'll show you some pictures from what he did while he was gone later, but this is a bigger deal.






Andrea and Brian Williams were Little Bo Peep and Woody and they also provided a GREAT location!


Here is Alison/Lady Gaga and her husband Coach Eric Robertson.


My brother, Bret Everson, was like a war hero and his girlf Kellianne was his woman who was waiting for him to come home on the pier. This was actually our great grandpa's suit. Don't they look smashing?!

It was a great time!

4 Comments:

Blogger Brett and Sydnie said...

Bree-your bedroom looks amazing! I am very impressed at your HGTV skills.

Cute costumes too!

November 2, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Ty and Kumari said...

AMAZING JOB BREA!!!! IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! MAKES ME LOOK BAD NO SURPRISE FOR TY!! LOVE THE COSTUMES TOO!!

November 2, 2009 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

the bedroom looks great!

November 7, 2009 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger KEH said...

Me likes all of this

November 9, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home