Sunday, October 18, 2009

Distractions...

I'm making that headband (below), I really am. I just got side tracked and I had to finish another project. It was a project that had a time limit. So I'll show you what I did.



First point here. Like how I actually tried to make this a good picture? I put it on a white piece of paper to cover up the dingy counter top it was on and laid my knitting needles on there to make it look good. HA! My art director husband would laugh in my face. I then proceeded to take a picture with a very high quality camera-- you know.... the one that comes on your phone. OMG guys, I'm cute.

My friend was having a surprise baby shower (shes having a girl if you weren't sure) and I've been wanting to do this project. So yes, these are my booties that I knitted. You want some don't you? They're THAT darling. I will knit you some custom ones if you'd like for the low price of $12. You just tell me what color you want and what kind of ribbon and I will do it. Just shoot me an email or leave a comment. Loves.

3 Comments:

Blogger J & J said...

I LOVE MY BOOTIES! booties by bree. yes, i like the sound of that. thank you so much, my dear! it was SO FUN hanging out all weekend.

October 18, 2009 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger KEH said...

i want some just to put on my fingers perhaps!! so so cute!!

October 19, 2009 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger GG said...

Rhett and Adrianne had a fourth beautiful girl yesterday.....hint, hint! I'll buy xoxoxoxo

October 24, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home