Monday, September 14, 2009

Patrick Swayze

According to the news feed I have on igoogle, Patrick Swayze died (of pancreatic cancer if you didn't know thats what he had). How would I know about the pancreatic cancer? Well, two reasons. 1. I love dirty dancing. 2. He had this really cool horse that I really liked, so by association, I really liked Patrick. I was THAT kid....the one who would go come to HS with horse crap on her shoes. The one who had a subscription to Arabian Horse Time AND Arabian Horse World. The one who joined 4-H because that was the only way she could ride.

So, on one of my many journeys through an above mentioned Arabian magazine, I saw this horse, Tammen, and I thought he was pretty cool.

I know what you're thinking: "Bree, you really just like Patrick's hot back muscles."

Not even true! I saw some other pictures of Tammen that I liked and then just now, upon further research, found this picture, and I thought "HEY! Thats cool!!" So I wonder where Tammen is now? Who did Patrick leave him to? Thats my biggest concern...

3 Comments:

Blogger KEH said...

what a sensuous and exquisite photo, bree!! it's perfect for your bedside table.

September 14, 2009 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Asian Eddie said...

I agree, we should have that on our bedside table. But just a close up of his hot back muscles.

September 16, 2009 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger J & J said...

i am so confused... i don't think he died! well, i mean if it was on your newsreel. but i check people.com every single day because i am sickly addicted, and there wasn't one thing about it on there. maybe i'm wrong, but don't you think his death would be a huge deal??

October 12, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home