Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Eddie's Music Video Debut

The company Eddie works for, Anderson Studios (no, not Rubberball any more), was filming a music video for the band Location Location, and the guy who was supposed to "ride the bike" for the shoot couldn't make it so Eddie got to play the roll. I was going to post the picture that Eddie sent me from his camera but it turns out my friend Jessica was the still photographer for this shoot so -- thanks Jessica. Your pictures are grreeeaatt!
So here he is. I told him I don't this he should rock this look for fun.

The concept was that he was riding a bike and the guy from the band jumps on for a lift so he could get to a show he was playing.

I really like that picture. I'm excited to see the video.
Eddie's friend/coworker Isaac got dressed up like a bum and I'm really impressed with it. He turned out totally believable!

5 Comments:

Blogger CMK5 LINDSEY said...

I LOVE IT!

August 6, 2009 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Asian Eddie said...

Just so credit goes to where credit is due, Perilous Saint is the production company that spearheaded the video and asked us to help film it. I look good with a farmer's tan.

August 7, 2009 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger GG said...

which one is eddie?

August 7, 2009 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Kim Edwards said...

HAHAHAH I love it! My favourite part is the friend that's a bum. Hilarious!

August 15, 2009 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger i'm jefra... said...

i totally agree about that farmer tan! it's so hot on you eddie.

August 24, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home