Wednesday, June 24, 2009

3 years

At the risk of sounding like Im trying to convince myself and everyone else that I even like my husband (not that you do, its just pretty easy to sound that way), I'm gonna do the obligatory anniversary post. 3 years down and I love Eddie! Its been good. 3 years ago today I think I was currently at my wedding luncheon at Ken and Pam Everson's in Newport Beach, Ca. I had just made a covenant that I was and still am and always will be thrilled to keep. I love you, Eddie!

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Happy Anniversary Bree & Eddie! We love you. Mom & Dad

June 24, 2009 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger i'm jefra... said...

no way. no way! i can't believe it's true. THREE? congrats you guys! now go get some cupcakes.

June 24, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home