Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Things I'm Doing

I started watching Ugly Betty and Gossip Girl, and let me tell you, it has been life changing. First, they both give me this desire to move to NYC, just in time J and K. Welcome to Utah. Also, Gossip Girl makes me really want to be Beautiful and Dirty Rich. But then I realize (from the show...its that educational and insightful) that people with more money than God are pretty messed up. And I don't care to be that messed up or have my kids feel that unstable and messed up themselves. K, to be honest, I feel like girls who say "they don't want that big of a diamond cuz it doesn't look good." What they really mean is "I'm not in a position to get a huge rock." But I must kind of want it! I listen to Lady Gaga sing about how its good to live expensive and I drive around all fast in my Audi. Then I notice that I can't drive over 40 and its a wagon (like a mom). Its also covered in crust from the last time it rained. Or last 50 times, cuz I never wash it. Then I pull down the visor and look at myself in the mirror and notice that...oh, thats right, I forgot to brush my hair this morning and I sure passed on the make up. Then I take a big sigh of disappointment and on the inhale I realize that my boots are covered in horse poo (you know, the smell). Thats because I've been volunteering at Courage Reins, its a riding stable for disabled kids. Do we really think Blair or Serena are volunteering?

Speaking of life changing, THAT has been life changing. Those kids, they're amazing. I will shovel horse poop for them. Please, if you know anyone who could use that sort of thing, get them there! Go to the website and get more info. Its really wonderful. It makes me feel more useful. Maybe you should come work there with me?

On another note, Eddie said he thinks I should change my blogs address to livingwitheddie.blogspot.com. Thats how I always get him to stop doing weird things. "Eddie, this is SO FUNNY. If you don't stop, I'm going to have to blog about this." One time I got out my Flip to video it but he didn't like that idea. But I never tell everyone. Because he stops and I want to keep my word. But I will tell you this, because its not incriminating nor embarrassing. The other day he kept telling me how his legs were SO HEAVY and he couldn't move them. He needed to call the doctor. That was on sunday. On saturday we were signed up to clean the church. I just got up and went around 9:45, and Eddie told me to let the people who were in charge know that Eddie was going to be late because he "had morning sickness." If he gets up before 10 in the morning, he's sick. It sounds like we hate church, but we really dont, thats just how common Eddie's silliness is.

Well, besides my new TV shows, not much is new. The TV and I are really close, if you can't tell.

xoxo,

b

PS I thought about starting Provo's own gossip website, but then I remembered "The Provo Push." People didn't think that site was very funny. And plus, I'm not plugged in to the singles scene anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger i'm jefra... said...

it may be a wagon, bree, but it's an Audi! That counts. Oh - and you're much prettier than the average rich person and you have a cooler house and cooler husband. And you still get to ride horses. And be a model. girl - you're livin the life!

I can't seem to get into that gossip girl - once it starts again let's have a gossip girl party @ bree's every monday night!!

June 17, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home