Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Star Wars

About this movie...we've made some valiant efforts to see it. It just hasn't happened. I'm starting to think its not in the stars for us. Which, really, I'm ok with because I don't think I've ever seen one episode of Star Wars. Although, I must admit, I want to see Syler (from Heros) because I think he's the most interesting character. But, alas, we haven't seen it. BUT this is what I did see!



There was this Star Wars thing at Costco the other day. There were about 10 people in very professional costumes and you could pay I think it was $5 to take a picture with them. I told Eddie "Man, I'm kind of scared of some of these Star Wars look a likes. They're pretty good." And Eddie looked me in the eye and said very seriously "Bree, it's not the mask you should be afraid of. Its the man behind the mask."

2 Comments:

Blogger Danica Osborn said...

i realize those are star wars guys in the pic (and eddie's comment made me laugh out loud) but are you talking about the star TREK movie? haven't seen it either...let us know if it's any good.

May 27, 2009 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Asian Eddie said...

Yeah seriously Bree...I doubt James T. Kirk had any mitochlorian to help him defeat Romulans. The force is so a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. Welcome to Star Date -317303.50694444444.

May 27, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home