Tuesday, June 23, 2009

knitting and cuteness

I need to be busy, or else I feel like a complete looser. I need to be running, or late, to feel like I'm doing anything. I will purposefully not give myself enough time to get ready to go or whatever so that I'm running. I don't know of this sort of lifestyle will be good to my heart...

Anyways, my job is such that I get paid to sit here and do NOTHING. So I can only be so productive at work. I can't cook dinner, I can't clean my house, I can't organize my craft room. I can't even shave my legs. So what can I do? I can blog(which I'm doing now), I can watch movies on the computer, I can pluck my eyebrows. But I needed MORE. So I picked up crocheting and knitting. I'm going to share my first completed knitting project with you.




We SHOULD have a competition to see who could guess what animal that is. The winner WOULD get a limited edition knitted stuffed thing from me. But that seems like a lot of work, so I'll tell you what it is. ITS A RABBIT! Can you see it? They're going to get better, I promise. I'm going to be a knitting fiend. I told Eddie that I'm going to get real good at knitting so I can knit cute sweaters and stuff for our first baby. That makes him real happy because he thinks it will take me VERY long to be able to knit well enough for our baby to wear it, and he hopes it will be a while before I really bug him about the baby thing. And with my track record...I kind of stick to what I start. So, yeah, I'm a knitter. We'll see where this goes.

Just so you know where this resides in my house, its in Eddie office on his desk. He really likes it. He thinks its so cute/pathetic. He thinks I'm cute for doing it. WE LOVE IT! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger btw said...

i want to knit with you~ and i want to come on your outing on friday but i have a work meeting until 11. i don't think i will be getting any bagels this week. sad!

June 24, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home