Wednesday, June 17, 2009

huh?

I was driving today and I saw this bumper sticker:

Love those camera phones. In case you can't read it, this big sticker says, "If you died tonight, would you go to heaven or hell?" Huh? Really? "Thanks for asking, are you planning on telling me?" First off, I'm not sure I care to think too much about dying. But, if you want to, I get the idea. I've thought "where would I have gone had I died while in the coma?" Instead of waking up. The issue here is I think its sort of elitist to ask that. If you pose such a bold question, does that mean YOU think YOUR coming out on top. So could I answer it like "HECK YES! I'm making the cut"? I think its just supposed to make you feel bad about yourself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin, Heather Lea and Atticus Zweig said...

Thank you for posting twice in one day. Since all I do is sit on the computer, on my couch, in boredom, I really appreciate that you are giving me one more thing to do.

June 17, 2009 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Asian Eddie said...

The sticker should say: "If you died while trying to take a picture of this sticker while driving, would you go to heaven or hell?"

June 18, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home