Tuesday, July 28, 2009

wish list

I really want this, and I don't even mow the lawn! But you know why I want it? Because I have heard enough gripes about how mowing is so horrible. I would do it, but, well, it's a man's job. And I agree with my Dad when he said that its "weird" when women folk mow. It is NOT like voting! We don't fight for the right to mow. I'm sure it took a lot to get the men to believe that women can't do it. I'm sure THAT was hard work!

Anyways, I digress, this is what I want:



They're making these automatic lawmowers, most of which are solar powered. They're like the roomba vacuums (another thing I want, but I vacuum and I don't whine. About that at least.) Theres this electric fence thing that you install (kind of like the dog collars that shock when they leave you're yard) so that it doesn't get carried away and mow its way to the next county. Let me know if you'd like to donate to the fund!

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin, Heather Lea and Atticus Zweig said...

I'll donate only if you promise I can borrow it.

July 28, 2009 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

uh-oh. Don't let my hubby see this!

July 28, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home