Monday, July 13, 2009

Gymnastics

On Saturday Eddie helped with a gymnastics film shoot in Lindon. He also helped with another one a couple weeks ago. I want my girls to do gymnastics. Well, of course, I prefer that they ride horses, but I intend to give them lots of options of activities, and I think gymnastics will be one. The little girls who were in the shoot were all so skinny and buff and flexible. They could do THE SPLITS! I'm serious when I say I try to do the splits about once a week, and of course, I can never get anywhere close to doing it. So I just stretch for a little bit, so that next week when I try I'll be all ready to go. I'm not kidding. Its a never ending cycle. I just think the splits are so cool. I'm just very naturally inflexible, in so many ways.
I did gymnastics I think when I was around 5 for one year I think. We just got to the point where we were working on somersaults. I wish I had gotten pretty good at it and that I kept my stretching up. Eddie's pretty flexible naturally. I wish I had taken some pictures of the shoot myself. I won't see anything from that shoot for probably atleast 6 months.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett and Sydnie said...

Bree you made me laugh out loud with your comment. You are dead on. Haha.

July 17, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home