Friday, July 31, 2009

Things I Want

Maybe I should name the title of the post "things I don't want" and it would be shorter.

Today I was driving and I looked around me on the road and thought "remember when I really wanted a black mercedes SL convertible?"

And then I thought "do they even make those anymore?" You know why I have no idea? Because I live in Utah and I never see them. Remember when I live in "the OC" and you'd look around the freeway and you'd see 10? Oh how things have changed. But I must say I'm not sure I could be happier with how my life is going. So yeah, black Mercedes SL...actually, you know what, like I said...things have changed. Maybe a 2 passenger speedy little car isn't for me now that I have a very fragile brain and far off dreams of being a mommy. Maybe I should realize that I DO have my dream car for right now. Nothing beats the Audi Allroad.

Another thing I want.... K this one is a bit of a stretch. Get ready for this...Oh wow I'm kind of embarrassed to admit...

Sid Vicious. Is it so weird that I have this unexplainable crush on him? I think its a legitimate thing because he's dead. There's nothing bad about liking a dead guy because nothing can ever happen. Plus, its like the strange crush you have on some boy in HS because he's the bad boy and you've never done anything bad in your life. And you really don't want it when it comes down to it and you only want the good boys. Why would I have a crush on the skinny white boy who obviously has drug problems?

I am SO honest in this blog. Ever since my injury I've developed a serious honesty problem. I know it would be better to not even say some things you think. One of those things would be: I have a silly crush on Sid Vicious. whatever...I know you're all thinking the same thing. Who do you have this unexplainable weird crush on? You'll feel better when you admit it. I know I do.

4 Comments:

Blogger Justin, Heather Lea and Atticus Zweig said...

Bree, thank you for opening this door, we all need it. I admit to Pete Doherty and I feel so much better for saying it. He's not dead but I'm sure it won't be long before he is.

July 31, 2009 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Breanne King said...

thats a good one heather...whats with the english boys? Ones on drugs? love it.

August 1, 2009 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger liz said...

sorry i didn't get to talk to you last night at pilates! glad you came..hope to see you at yoga tommorrow night! it makes my day when you come!

August 5, 2009 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Nic & Kandis said...

I've always wanted a black mercedes SL too! I've told Nic and he doesn't even know what it is because he grew up in Utah...ha!

August 5, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home