Monday, August 10, 2009

Birthday Fun!

Eddie's birthday was on 8/8 (saturday) and we had a good time. We started the day off by going to the Mt. Timpanogos temple (we are THAT good of people) and the started our day long date with Brian and Andrea Williams, which was oh so fun. We went to Cafe Anh Hong in Salt Lake for dim sum, because Eddie says its pretty legit there. I wouldn't know. I just trust the Asian to know what good Chinese food tastes like. Then we went to The Gateway for a little shopping before going back to Provo. Then, we all drove up to Sundance for the Haglund/McMillan wedding. It was really beautiful, we had the best time. Thanks Chase and Emily! And the best part is the amazing tie I knitted for Eddie for his birthday! All by myself! I knitted it! Let me know if you'd like a little tie knitting help.

I told Eddie I wanted a picture of his tie so I could brag about it and this is what I got. I told Eddie it would do and then about 10 minutes later I thought "Hey. His tie isn't even in that picture." So I tried again. This is what we've got:

I'll leave it up to your imagination. Its a good tie.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Wall Family said...

asian eddie......your hair is amazing. it always has been......love it. grant and I say hi!

August 26, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home