Saturday, October 10, 2009

DON'T BOTHER ME, I'M KNITTING.

This is what I'm knitting:


It said it was a pattern for an Advanced Beginner. I decided I qualify as an advanced beginner. The website said it was also a quick and easy pattern, so I though "HEY i'm really into instant gratification!" So I started, expecting it wouldn't take me too long.
Guys, its been almost a week and I've done like 2 inches. Not quick, not easy. Also, my phone just vibrated at me reminding me of some appointment I made, and I have no idea what its talking about. I'm hoping it was an accident....sorry, I just want to make sure that no one expects ANYTHING of me. Man...I hope it wasn't something really important...

4 Comments:

Blogger Justin, Heather Lea and Atticus Zweig said...

Bree, I have nothing but faith that you'll finish your project.

October 10, 2009 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger J & J said...

oh man this is so cute. you can do it!

October 10, 2009 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Nic & Kandis said...

that is so cute...i hope you finish it!

October 17, 2009 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I love it! I want one! This is Jackie Crane, by the way...

October 26, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home