Saturday, January 9, 2010

love/hate, best/worst, good/bad

The other night when Eddie and I were getting ready for bed I was thinking about my favorites and least favorites of every day things. If you can't tell, I think about really deep things. I figured maybe we can get to know each other better.

SO

Favorite daily household chore: Vacuuming. K, maybe not daily, but still something you do lots.
Most hated daily household chore: Tie between checking the mail and hand washing pots and pans.

Favorite getting ready for bed duty: Taking my vitamins. I get the chewy adult ones from Costco and they taste like a drop of heaven.
Most hated getting ready for bed duty: Brushing my teeth. I always have Canker Sores and I always brush them accidentally and it makes me want to die. Either that or eat one of those sore throat lozenges that numb your whole face. Those are another recent guilty pleasure, right up there with gummy vitamins.

Favorite make-up application process: Foundation. It makes my skin feel good.
Most hated make-up application process: Mascara.

Favorite knitting "move:" Anything with a cable needle.
Most hated knitting "move:" Purling. Its not natural. I think sticking needles in yarn and making a design is supposed to be natural.

Favorite current school class: Floral Design. There is just so much to be done in class. I need to knit lots of projects and the high score on brick breaker is up there.
Most hated current school class: Badmitten. I struggle making direct contact with that shuttle cock.

Why don't you tell me your favorite/most hated breakfast food. Thanks.

6 Comments:

Blogger Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

You are so funny Bree!My most favorite breakfast food is a bowl of Raisin Bran Crunch cereal. Most hated: Greasy sausage, egg & cheese burritos. Sounds really weird, I know but the burritos make me seriously sick for a whole day and Raisin Bran Crunch is SO good but SO expensive so it's a treat for me when I get it :) I'm a cereal lover anyways.. Im pretty sure I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner..

January 10, 2010 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Ani said...

Fav: Bacon!
Least Fav: pulp-y OJ ...BLAH!

January 10, 2010 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Loved reading this post, but can't believe you don't enjoy applying mascara, that's like icing the cake!

Breakfast food:
Fav: fruit
Leas Fav: cereal

January 14, 2010 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Kim Edwards said...

WHAT? you're taking floral design! You should have told me, I am planning on taking it too- we could have taken it together

January 17, 2010 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Heather Bliss said...

Hey chica, I just put together the photo blog so it doesn't have much on it, but it's heatherblissphotography.blogspot.com

January 19, 2010 at 3:05 AM  
Blogger Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

fav breakfast? waffles!

most hated? greasy sausage/bacon or a dounut. NOT how i want to feel right in the morning

January 20, 2010 at 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home