Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More Crafts

A certain special someone has been gone all day at work (he won't be home until about 1 AM--- I married a hard worker) so I decided I was going to do a little craft. I have lots of time on my hands when I have NO work and NO school and NO husband. Not to mention, NO kids. Eddie gave me some horse head hooks for christmas, and I have been needing some way to hang my necklaces so they don't get all tangled. So I decided to make the following:



I need to tell you that I didn't notice how "rustic" it would look (with the chicken wire and horse heads and all) until I was almost done with it. I wondered how I wouldn't pick up on this earlier, but then I remembered that I spent about 5 years in 4-H while I was growing up. Long enough to even hold an office--- I think I was the VP? And I was a happy child. I had horses and rabbits. And I'm getting chickens in the spring!! But not with 4-H. I'm in my 20's. That's RIDICULOUS!

Also, I realized it doesn't hold much jewelry. Where am I going to put my young women's medallion and fake peals I got when I was 10??

4 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Bree, you are a crafting Queen. I love it!

December 29, 2009 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

oops, this is Ani, looks like I need to sign off her name! (I was looking at one of her friends private blogs!)

December 29, 2009 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

You better put your YW medallion up! I helped you get it!!!

December 29, 2009 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger GG said...

I hope that Eddie guy is getting paid lots of overtime pay. He needs to play more! Happy New Year! xoxoxo

January 1, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home