Monday, December 21, 2009

ikea

I was noticing...Ikea is the only place I've seen thats actually lowering instead of raising prices because of the economy. I think thats really cool. They think about us. They think "Oh, things out there are not so good. Lets lower the prices so they can afford our kind of junky furniture." I prefer that to "we're not making as much money as we used to so lets raise our prices." Because then no one shops there. I really think ikea is pretty great, partly because the sell meatballs.

Oh look at me---being all concerned with the status of our nations economy...This is coming from someone who really doesn't understand our voting system (and doesn't even care to figure it out).

1 Comments:

Blogger Ani said...

my heart belongs to ikea.

December 29, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home