Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Heidi and the Headband

At my everson family reunion, my really hot cousin, Heidi Haglund, and my photographer cousin Jefra Linn, took some pictures for me of my headband. Here was my thought process-- I need to stop taking pictures with my camera phone. So my first option is to take pictures with my real camera, except remember how I said my battery died? Well I wish my battery was dead. I wish I had a battery to die! I thought the reason it wouldn't turn on was because the battery was dead. Turns out the battery fell out and I have no idea where. So then I just had my lovey couz take some for me. Now are you going to expect this of me every time? Professional pictures...
Here's my headband.








7 Comments:

Blogger We Are Three said...

I do expect professional photos everytime now Bree. Everytime.

December 15, 2009 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger GG said...

Those headbands are not only cute, they're complicated. I knit, but not that intricately. Good job!! xoxoxo

December 15, 2009 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Jordan P said...

These pics are to die for!

December 16, 2009 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger KEH said...

me likes you and me likes heidi. the headband is such a star!!


note: i purposely rhymed my comment to jordans

December 17, 2009 at 1:19 AM  
Blogger KEH said...

actually, it doesn't really rhyme....too bad.

December 17, 2009 at 1:19 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Bree I think I have your battery! We found one left at the shower last month and didn't know whose it was--is your Olympus? Call me or email me so I can get it to you!

December 19, 2009 at 3:29 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

This headband is SO AMAZING! I just haven't got the knitting thing down, i always give up before I can figure it out! I want to learn! GUIDE ME!

January 1, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home