Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Eddie's Adventures

We need some pictures from Eddie's travels from this month. Well--End of october till middle of november.


First- An announcement. My sister, Kelsie, got her mission call to a place that Eddie was driving through while Eddie was on his cross country trip while Kelsie opened her call. He took a picture while he was driving.

Any guesses? You guys are all wrong so I'll tell you. Ohio. She's serving in Cleveland and in the visitor's center in Kirtland. She's reporting to the MTC on Jan. 6th. If you don't know what I'm talking about and you'd like to know, why don't ya leave me a comment and I'll tell you about "another testament of Jesus Christ."


They shot the Lincoln Memorial at night.


This is the sunrise over DC


Eddie wanted to show me his plate of pasta...


Here is some bridge in NYC. I don't even know what one but its pretty!


Eddie went to Moab yesterday (monday) morning till tonight (tuesday.) I miss him. I just like to look at his shadow in this picture...


Here is Eddies coworker (the video photographer dude, Tyler Marshall) shooting an "arch within an arch!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Ty and Kumari said...

HAHA!!! I JUST LOOK AT THE PIC OF TY!!! WE HAD SO MUCH HANGING WITH YOU GUYS THIS LAST WEEKEND!!

November 17, 2009 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger KEH said...

BREE!!! COME OOOOONNNNN...Brooklyn Bridge. No excuse.

lol-word verification: putoni

November 17, 2009 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

call me when eddie is over! you, me, btw, veronica mars! or ill send brian shooting and we can go to forever 21!

November 22, 2009 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Marcus Lane said...

and you blog too....so great to see you in the blogging world!

November 24, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home