Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Did You Just Say That??

I'm going to say something shocking. Its something that no ones going to believe, so I'm just going to say it. Ready? THE CHRISTMAS BAKED GOODS THING HAS TO GO! I'm not saying I don't appreciate it, I really do. I really appreciate it. Thats the problem. People bring me some baked goodies, and I want to eat it all before it goes bad. So here I am, trying to eat all the baked goods my lovies bring me before they go bad. You know what this is a recipe for? A girls feeling like shes going to BARF. Because I don't eat anything else! I just try to eat all the yummy things. And, trust me, it hurts to see it thrown away. Thats what makes me sick really quick. And I contributed! Next year, its official, I'm not giving anyone anything with sugar. I'm coming up with another little gift.

2 Comments:

Blogger GG said...

I want sugar and those yummy things. You know you can freeze most of it!!!! xoxoxoxo

December 25, 2009 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger GG said...

P.S. I love your decor.

December 25, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home