Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tone Deaf?

Earlier today I kept saying that I wanted to google a tone deaf test to see how that went. So, I finally did it, and I got a 61.7%. I really don't know the last time I got a "D" on any sort of test, but to be honest, I was surprised I did that well. According to the test, above 60% is "low-average." Really?? Me?? To be clear, I thought my score would be somewhere around 17%.

I watch Glee these days, and I was complaining to Eddie that the show made it seam like everyone has some musical talent if they try a little, and how I thought that that was a lie. It went right along with "honey, you can be anything you want to be." Ha. So Eddie's positive response was "Well, people can sing if they just really give it a try. You're the exception though. You couldn't." The best part is that that is not a result of having my motor skills screwed up, which messed with the muscles in my throat. Thats just how I am....how I've always been...how I'll always be. 61.7% That was a little miracle. Either that or my super good testing skills are returning after a 5 year hiatus. I would like that. That is what got me through Dr. Kearl's econ. class with flying colors. Yay for 61. Take the tone deaf test here and let me know how you did.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ani said...

remember when we had to sing for YW during sacrament and you started singing at the wrong part, when no one else was singing yet? and then we couldnt stop laughing. on yes. we both suffer from this sickness.

February 6, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Breanne King said...

ANI! YES! I remember that! And even the Bishop was laughing pretty good! Wow...we were good.

February 7, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home