Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Knitted a Bird

I knitted this bird. I needed something to break up the monotony of my other knitting project, which I am very excited to show you. I'm 1.5 % done with it. Soon as I finished the second half of the second one, I will share it with you. But until then, I share with you my birdy. This might look like a little project, and thats the problem, its little. Little pieces are hard to attach to another little piece of a different color. And I think we all know that my fine motor coordination is not so hot (to put it kindly for my own benefit). This was from a pattern to make a mobile, and I was planning on making multiple for ornaments or something. However, I'm not so sure there will be any more. If there is, well, then we all know how good my college education is. By that I mean if I have anything else better to do I won't be making more, and I would consider a real job something better to do.

I present to you...my bird!



I happened to hang it from my home made jewelry display thingy. I guess that shows how much time I've been putting into my previously mentioned college education. Thank you, tax payers, for making it all possible.

2 Comments:

Blogger KEH said...

seriously i can't deal with your blackberry photos anymore!!!!! i can't even tell that bird was knitted with care!!!!!!

February 3, 2010 at 1:21 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

hey bre, thought you'd like to know i posted a tutorial on how to make the cupcake wreath. ps. like your birdie!

February 4, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home