Tuesday, March 16, 2010

wonderful SUN

I feel like yesterday and today were the BEST days. People are so happy now, its amazing. The time change seemed to coincide nicely with this very warm weather, and I love it! Its like all the sudden everyone is so happy, and I think its because it stays light longer and they can wear t-shirts and flip flops. I want it to stay like this forever. I hate that uncomfortable, scorching, billion degree summer that will be here before we've had enough of this "don't have to wear a coat but I'm still happy to wear a long-sleeve shirt" weather. Which is GREAT. We don't get much of this weather, and before you know it horseback riding lessons will be canceled because they don't want death from dehydration.

1 Comments:

Blogger GG said...

I just saw Oprah today - a repeat of makeovers of men. Eddie is a prime candidate - no asians - and no video celebs. What they could do with that hair!!!! xoxox

March 16, 2010 at 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home