Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Next Best Thing!

Guess what I got today?! You'll never guess. I texted Eddie about how I get to be a mommy starting today. I was almost shaking I was so excited. I put the box in the car and drove home so carefully.

Here's the box:


I opened the box to find these:


I reached in and held them and loved them and then put them on the floor to take more pictures.


I would blog more but I'm not hearing any cheeping down stairs. I better go check on them...Mariah (shes black) and Miley (shes red).

6 Comments:

Blogger GG said...

I was pretty excited there for a minute

March 18, 2010 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Breanne King said...

grandma i'm STILL so excited!!! You should be too...

March 19, 2010 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Asian Eddie said...

I'm not really into having animals in the house, but I'll admit these chicks are pretty cute...and hopefully their eggs will be great.

March 19, 2010 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Ashley S. said...

umm how ADORABLE!! I think I like Miley.. =)

March 24, 2010 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Jordan P said...

they look so confused on the floor there. remember when we made little caves for them out of their blankets and they loved it?

March 26, 2010 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I'm so jealous! I think Bryan and I are going to try and to this too next summer - keep us posted on how it goes!

March 28, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home