Friday, April 9, 2010

Smells?

Is it weird that I really enjoy the smell of bleach. It makes me think of CLEAN. Sometimes, in the summer, I open the bathroom window (close the blinds of course) and put of my old BYU bathing suit, pour some bleach in the shower, and get in and scrub the whole thing (in the winter, I just put some cleaner on the shower floor and bush it hard). I do this just to keep the mild dew and soap scum from building up, but strangely enough, that really reminds me of going to the community pool in Irvine, CA when I was a kid. Why? Because there were so many damn chemicals in that water, and thats how it smelled. And you can hear the birds outside, and the wind, and its so sunny. Not to mention, I'm in a one-piece bathing suit. Oh how bleach takes me right back to my childhood. Or maybe its because I learned to clean the toilet around the age of seven- guys, I'm real good at that. I've got it down.

Another strange thing my senses like....pancake batter. Like bisquick and water. Love it.

Is there anything that you like that no one else seems to like? Sauerkraut DOES count for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jordan P said...

ah yes... always good for a late night swim by sneaking over the wall!

April 11, 2010 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Marcus Lane said...

fresh cut grass. i was the yard boy in our neighborhood in junior high and high school and love that smell

April 12, 2010 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Bree!!!! I'm so happy I found you! It's been good to catch up thru your blog--love the little chickies. Lets see......i love eating PB and jelly straight from the jar (like, a dip into the PB and then a dip into the jelly and then its heaven in your mouth) but it grosses Cameron out. Annnd this one is really weird....i kind of like the smell of my baby's dirty diapers. I know!! I'm crazy! He's only nursing tho so its not THAT gross. (but kind of still is) oh well. don't judge me.

April 12, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home